About the business and the role
Permanent Part time (4 days).
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Lighthouse is an expanding church and community organisation that is known for its radical community impact 7 days a week. It has two community spaces it operates from in the Illawarra (south Coast NSW) and an expanding online presence nationally & globally. Lighthouse has strategically re-thought it’s structure through the Covid-19 pandemic and has pivoted to position itself for strength in the future. This position is created to enable, manage and refine streamlined business management and key financial operations for the organisation. You will be passionate about personal organisation and efficient systems. You are enthusiastic, value integrity, and maintain attention to detail. You have an energetic ability to manage competing priorities, recognise that business administration is a valuable ministry & you can contribute to a team and work culture that makes you think – Thank God its Monday!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Some of the other expectations for the role are (but not limited to);
• Reporting and advising to the Lighthouse General Manager on the accurate financial position of the organisation. Along with Business Finance Adminstrator and Qualified management accountant, provide detailed financial analysis and commentary including input into a Measure, Monitor and Manage process on all key financial indicators for staff.
• Assistance in Recruitment, induction, training of staff and volunteer teams
• Continuously improve systems and processes, controls and safe systems of work
• Oversee all office administrative functions (including phone systems, IT, registrations and insurances).
• Provide input and support into the fund raising and other financial requirements of major project capital works, renovations, property acquisitions, & maintenance of buildings.
• Developing opportunities to attract Grant funding for further community engagement
Skills and experience
For inquiries or to apply please contact the General Manager Josh Hammann on firstname.lastname@example.org Application close January 10th 2022